After numerous trips Hospital-A told me not to come back. Hospital-B found lots of serious health issues. Negligence? Posted on April 08, 2011

From Sept. 2010 through Dec. 2010 I made countless trips to Hospital-A. I was admitted there 3 times and was at the ER around 15-20 times. The last 3 ER trips I had the same doctor. On the last trip his exact words were "We can't keep doing this, the government frowns upon it" and he put a flag on my records that insinuated I was there only for drugs. I then went to Hospital-B in mid Feb.2011 and they admitted me. I was taken to surgery to remove infection on my ankle, and they also found a spot on my heart. The put a Picc-line in my arm and sent me home (after being in the hospital almost 2 weeks) for 6 weeks of IV antibiotics. The picc-line caused a blood clot in my arm and had to be moved to the other arm. Now I am taking clot buster shots and blood thinner pills daily. I can't help but think that all of this could have been avoided, or at least lessened if Hospital-A had done their job instead of assuming I was there for drugs.
Is this a possible Negligence case against Hospital-A?