After I have everything taken care of, is there any issue with me moving out of state with the device and sr-22? 1 Answers as of August 12, 2017

I have 2 DUI's. It's been 5 years, had everything done for the court within the 1st year. I am looking at going through the process to have my license reinstated. I know I'll have to have the device installed, sr-22, and such. I am also looking at moving out of state. Can I move first and then take care of things there?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
The Law Offices of Harold L. Wallin | Harold L. Wallin
Yes, you can move out of state and apply for "clearance" by mailing in an out of state packet, which you can get from the Illinois Secretary of State.
Answer Applies to: Illinois
Replied: 8/12/2017
Click to View More Answers: