After I file my response to divorce papers, do we actually go to court? 1 Answers as of September 24, 2017

My husband filed for a divorce and had me served. I immediately filed my response and sent it to his attorney as I was instructed. That was 5 months ago. I called the Country Clerk and there is nothing scheduled. What is the normal time frame? What do I do from here?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to explore your options. There are additional documents that you must submit to the court including proof that you've exchanged disclosures. You must be familiar with local rules in the jurisdiction where this divorce is pending if you intend to be self represented.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 9/24/2017
Click to View More Answers: