After being ordered to enroll in DUI classes first offense and did not go, can I go back to court and ask judge for jail time instead? 1 Answers as of October 05, 2017

I was ordered DUI classes. I did not enroll by the given date. Do I have a warrant?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Office of Jeff Yeh
Law Office of Jeff Yeh | Jeff Yeh
Yes, you do, and no you cannot substitute classes for jail. You should hire a lawyer to go to court to recall the warrant. A lawyer can do this without you present if the underlying charge is a misdemeanor, so it is less risky for you.
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 10/5/2017
Click to View More Answers: