After being deported, what is the quickest way to re-enter the US legally? 8 Answers as of September 11, 2012

My fiance was deported to Mexico while at work 3 months ago. He was in CA for 5 years. Didn't go to highschool in CA because he graduated in Mexico. Never had any trouble with the law and never arrested. He signed the voluntary waiver because he was told it was the only option. He is 23 with 3 little kids in the US with his ex. We have been together for a year and a half and I am living in Mexico with him unable to find a job because I'm not bilingual. He was caught at work while working on boats, nothing unlawful but being illegal in the U.S.. I am legal and was born in California. The company has offered to sponsor him or help in any way to have him back with the company. We need to find a way to have him legal as soon as possible. Is there any way to re-enter legally soon like with a visa? If so, what are the options?

He is barred from reentry to the US for a period of 10 years because of his unlawful presence in the US unless he can get a waiver of that bar by showing extreme hardship to a US citizen spouse, which is fairly difficult to do in most cases.
As a U.S. citizen you can petition for your spouse to return. It will take 7-12 months and he will need a wavier because of his unlawful presence here and deportation. If you want to discuss the details of the process, procedures, fees, etc. contact me at the number below and set up a consultation.
Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner, A PC
Law Offices of Brian D. Lerner, A PC | Brian David Lerner
Hello: *Permission to Reenter, Consulate Processing and Waiver of the 3/10 year bar * There are three packages that must be completed. The Consulate Processing, the Permission to Reenter and the Waiver of Inadmissibility. A Consulate Processing package needs to be done for the Family Petition. This is a petition that will allow your loved one to come to the U.S. Our firm can prepare the Consulate Processing package which goes through U.S. Immigration, the National Visa Center and then the Consulate, so it goes smoothly and correctly. A Waiver of Inadmissibility will have to be obtained. This is a package that will include a legal brief, forms, documents, exhibits and declarations. My firm can prepare the entire waiver, and attach all of the necessary documents. It will take several months for the decision, and if done correctly, there is a good chance of an approval. The Waiver essentially makes the ground of ineligibility (i.e., the 3/10 year bar) disappear so that the you will be allowed entry into the U.S. You will also need to have a Permission to Reenter done so that the deportation bar will be lifted. This is a complete package that goes to the District Director to allow entry into the U.S. many years prior to when the deportation order would allow.
Get married and come and see me. I will apply for appropriate waiver(s) to bring him back.
There is always a way but I don't think it will be soon, but not too long either. The company's petition will take too long in my view and I don't think you want to wait that long. There are simply too many things to do depending on what way the company decides to sponsor him. I think you should do it from the US and at the appropriate time file an I-212 permission to re-apply and maybe an I-601 waiver as well (if necessary). This is not something you should do by yourself so get a lawyer to help you with this. This is not the right setting to talk about your very specific problem.
    Possibly, but no guarantees. However, the process, if available, is too complicated to explain in an email. You will need to contact an experienced immigration attorney for a face-to-face consultation and give him/her all of the facts surrounding your fiances case. He/she would then be in a better position to analyze you case and advise you of your options.
    Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC
    Law Office of Pho Ethan Tran PLLC | Pho Ethan Tran
    In order for him to return to the US, you must marry him in Mexico and submit an I-130 petition on his behalf. It usually takes about 9-12 months for the petition to be processed before he is scheduled for his immigrant visa interview at the US consulate in Juarez. He will also need to submit a waiver on form I-601 due to unlawful presence in the US in excess of 1 year.
    Law Office of Grady G Gauthier | Grady G Gauthier
    You can marry him and start the sponsorship process. He will then need to file appropriate waivers at the US Consulate in Mexico. This is by no means an easy or guaranteed process as waivers are discretionary.