After the bankruptcy chapter 13, how long will it take to get my money back? 10 Answers as of March 31, 2015

I've already paid an additional $500 to go after the company.

EDWARD P RUSSELL | EDWARD P RUSSELL
After the filing of a bankruptcy petition under Ch 13 you must make a proof of claim if you are a creditor. If your claim is unsecured you would be paid after the secured and priority creditors.
Tokarska Law Center
Tokarska Law Center | Kathryn U. Tokarska
I don't understand the question. Chapter 13 is a repayment plan type of bankruptcy. Are you referring to Chapter 7? Not sure what is meant by "I've already paid an additional $500 to go after the company"? Paid $500 to whom and go after whom and how? Please re-state your question or call a bankruptcy attorney so you can discuss this in an interactive way to clarify the situation and your concerns.
Your question isn't clear. What money back? From who?
Your question is not exactly clear. It's hard to see the significant of your having paid $500 to 'go after the company.' Trustees will refund an overpayment: but the way to find out how long it takes is to call the Trustee's office. Good Luck.
Who are you trying to get money back from?
    Freeman Law Group, LLC
    Freeman Law Group, LLC | Derek Freeman
    Your question doesn't really make sense to me. If you're a creditor in a chapter 13, you will be paid pro-rata throughout the course of the debtor's chapter 13 plan. This means that you will get a share of payments, either until the debtor's chapter 13 plan is completed, or until you've been paid in full. But in order to get paid at all, you will need to file a proof of claim with the court. But I'm not sure this answers your question. You said you've paid $500 to go after "the company". A chapter 13 is consumer bankruptcy, which means an individual files it to take care of his/her consumer debts. A chapter 13 is not for companies. It is possible that the debtor considers debts owed by his/her company as personal debts, and listed them as such in his/her chapter 13 petition and schedules. If that's the case, my answer stands.
    Not enough information to answer a question. Sorry.
    I'm not sure what you are asking. Who did you pay $500.00 to? Your lawyer? If you send a more detailed question I'll take a shot at it.
    Your question does not provide sufficient information to allow an answer. Generally you would make a claim, and the payment schedule will commence following the approval of a plan, the debt may be compromised. Years before full or partial payment is not uncommon, and collection problems are not unusual. Good luck. Speak with your attorney.
    Generally once the trustee finishes closing out the case.