After 21 years, I found out that I'm not the biological father and I'm paying arrears, can I have that order vacated due to discovery? 1 Answers as of June 19, 2017

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock
Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock | Arlene D. Kock
Answer Applies to: California
Replied: 6/19/2017
Click to View More Answers: