A law firm is harrassing me to pay a loan I never recieved what can I do? Posted on June 29, 2011

I applied fora loan and was denied no cash advance was given but yet they are threatening me to go to civil court because I refuse topay for something I did not recieve how can I counter sue for harrasement

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Click to View More Answers: