A company is using my S Corporation name with their phone number on the web, what legal actions can I take? 1 Answers as of April 06, 2016

Not sure what category this belongs in. A company is using my Georgia S Corporation name on the web, advertising their company with their phone number. What are the legal entities I can file a complaint with to stop this?

Ask a Local Attorney. 100% Anonymous. Free Answers.

Free Case Evaluation by a Local Lawyer: Click here
Lawrence Lewis
Lawrence Lewis | Lawrence Lewis, PC
Call fraud unit of your local police/sheriff department.
Answer Applies to: Georgia
Replied: 4/6/2016
Click to View More Answers: