Peter Olson

State of Practice : Illinois
Member Since: 9/13/2010
Total Answered Questions 0 Free Answers on the LawQA Network

About Me

Peter R. Olson is an Illinois attorney along with the founder and owner of The Law Office of Peter R. Olson. He’s in his 9th year as an Illinois family law attorney, advocating on behalf of individuals, families, and children during dissolution of marriage and parentage cases involving child custody, child support, and intricate property issues. He is among a small group of attorneys appointed by Cook County judges to represent individuals facing contempt of court within the domestic relations division and also has unique experience in cases involving the intersection of family law with both elderly individuals and persons with disabilities. Prior to starting this Firm in April 2005, he worked for two suburban Cook County law firms.

He is a graduate of both Winona State (MN) and Southern Illinois (SIU) universities. He works on a pro bono basis for both the Center for Disability and Elder Law along with the Alliance Defense Fund (representation of persecuted Christians). He speaks regularly to HUD’s Acorn Housing new home buyer seminars. He is a member of the Illinois, Chicago, and Northwest Suburban Bar Associations.

Firm Information

  • Firm Address
    350 S. Northwest Highway, Suite 300
    Park Ridge, IL 60068
  • Contact Details

Areas of Practice

  • Divorce
  • Custody
  • Child Custody


Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.

Contact This Attorney

[ Different Image ]
* = required
Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship, nor are they intended to be anything other than the educated opinions of the author. They should not be relied upon as legal advice.

Talk to an Attorney

Input your zip code in the box below to find an attorney in your area today for a case review.