Paul Andrew Petry

State of Practice : Washington
Member Since: 10/8/2010
Total Answered Questions 0 Free Answers on the LawQA Network

About Me

If you have a parenting plan that is no longer workable, if substantial changes have occurred since your original parenting plan or custody order was entered with the court, or if the other parent is not cooperative, you may be entitled to have your parenting plan or custody order changed. You dont need to put up with the hassle of having an unworkable plan or the other parent causing constant grief. It takes one phone call to my office to schedule a confidential interview to learn about the various options available to you.

Firm Information

  • Firm Address
    Roosevelt Law Center
    11320 Roosevelt Way NE
    Seattle, WA 98125
  • Contact Details

Areas of Practice

  • Divorce
  • Child Custody


Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.

Contact This Attorney

[ Different Image ]
* = required
Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship, nor are they intended to be anything other than the educated opinions of the author. They should not be relied upon as legal advice.

Talk to an Attorney

Input your zip code in the box below to find an attorney in your area today for a case review.