As a Texas attorney, my personality and strong belief in success defines my commitment and dedication towards my work. Such commitment has led me to successfully assist injured clients recover the compensation they deserve. Through the effective use of technology, I provide my clients with a unique experience granting them unfettered access to their attorney while providing quality representation. I will fight for your rights to get you the compensation you deserve, in automobile accidents, 18-wheeler truck accidents, and motorcycle accidents.
Education and Qualification:
- Graduated from University of Texas at Dallas with B.S. in MIS
- Pursued my Masters in Accounting and Information Management
- Worked as an IT and business consultant for major Corporations and Fortune 500 companies
- Graduated from Appalachian School of Law with a Juris Doctor
- Visiting student at Santa Clara Law School
- Judicial Intern for United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- Modjarrad and Abussad Law Firm
- Law Offices of Sean Chalaki P.C.
- Licensed by Supreme Court of Texas to practice in the State of Texas