Gretchen is the Best!
It took me some time to write this review because I simply cannot find the right words to describe how awesome Gretchen is. I feel proud of myself for making the right " LIFE CHOICE DECISION" and hiring Mrs. Taylor as my Attorney. Needless to say, I was doing my research and searching for a DUI attorney to handle my case for over a month. The moment I met Gretchen, I knew " this is it". I was found guilty , and Gretchen saved my life. Here it is:
1. super sharp and detailed, always steps ahead and on top of the things
2. available!!!!! e-mail, text, cell, always in contact with the client and impressive memory, I almost felt like I am her only client :)
3. extremely charming. Judges simply like her, and compliment her, we had to appeal - the judge found me guilty. Yet, complimented Gretchen " you defended your client admirably"
She does not even have to try. She just has that presence.
4. So about the appeal. She just held my hand and said " Appeal". I was not even thinking clearly, - hopeless and lost. She saved my life. Went extra 1,000.00 miles to prepare for the appeal , and we WON!!!!!
5. And she is very emotionally supportive. While I was on the stand, and the Prosecutor was " attacking" me, all I had to do is look at Gretchen to compose myself.
So like I said - words cannot describe how greatful I am to Attorney Taylor. All I can say -" I was in good hands". She rocks. She is wonderful. She is professional. And she is the winner. I spoke to a few people who were convicted with DUI and simply saying - " my lawyer never even obtained the video tape", well,- not the case with Gretchen.... she is just awesome!
Thank you Gretchen. Thank you.