Erin Groce

State of Practice : Texas
Member Since: 1/13/2011
Total Answered Questions 0 Free Answers on the LawQA Network

About Me

Upon graduation from high school, Attorney Groce joined the United States Air Force travelling the world supporting the U-2 and SR-71 program. After being honorably discharged from the Air Force, Erin moved to Texas to work for a local aerospace company while she earned her degree in Psychology at the University of Houston, Clear Lake. Erin is currently a member of the Texas State Bar, the Houston Bar Association, the Galveston County Bar Association, Family Law Section, and the Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law Section. W Erin obtained her J.D. at Oklahoma City University Oklahoma. Born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Erin attended Penn Hills High School, where she graduated in 1994. During law school, Erin interned at Oklahoma Legal Aid, and for the Oklahoma House of Representatives Minority Leader, Danny Morgan. She was also a recipient of the Public Interest Fellowship Award for her work interning at Justice for Children, a Houston-based non-profit organization. Erin was also a member of Phi Delta Phi legal honor fraternity and a member of the Moot Court Trial Team.

Firm Information

  • Firm Address
    1414 S. Friendswood Drive, Suite 211
    Friendswood, TX 77546
  • Contact Details

Areas of Practice

  • Divorce
  • Custody
  • Child Custody
  • Estate Planning


Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is not legal advice, does not constitute a lawyer referral service, and no attorney-client or confidential relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The attorney listings on the site are paid attorney advertisements. Your access of/to and use of this site is subject to additional Supplemental Terms.

Contact This Attorney

[ Different Image ]
* = required
Disclaimer: The responses above do not form an attorney-client relationship, nor are they intended to be anything other than the educated opinions of the author. They should not be relied upon as legal advice.

Talk to an Attorney

Input your zip code in the box below to find an attorney in your area today for a case review.